We are looking for a talented
Sales & Marketing Assistant
(m/f/d | full time | Munich)
Cryogenic temperatures have always been an important tool in science, leading to numerous breakthroughs, Nobel prizes, and commercial applications. As quantum technologies mature, novel cryogenic solutions are needed to accelerate quantum research and enable their adoption at an industrial scale. At kiutra we contribute to this effort by developing innovative cryogen-free products based on our magnetic cooling technology.
Responsibilities and Duties
Support the implementation and optimization of our marketing & sales activities
- Independent management of the CRM
- Evaluation and visualization of sales metrics and KPIs
- Creation of lead lists as a preparation for digital marketing campaigns
- Support in setting up physical & digital events
- Logistics and customs support
- Support in the drafting of product and company presentations
- General support with company organisation
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in working with a CRM and Office software, notably Excel and Word
- Experience with project management tools, e.g., Jira, Monday, or similar
- Quick learning ability and willingness to familiarize yourself with different areas of the company, and to work out key metrics
- Analytics skills
- Good communication skills (written and oral) in English
What We Offer
- You work together with an inspiring team of scientists, engineers, and visionaries.
- You will have a lot of fun and the freedom to bring in your personal touch and expertise.
- You can grow your skill set in various fields in a fast growing deep-tech startup.
- You become part of kiutra’s core team – with long-term job prospects and broad career development opportunities.
- You will experience an open-minded startup atmosphere with lots of goodies such as Job bike, Nintendo Switch, free snacks and drinks, company events, flexible work time, …